Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oprah read my blog today
I can't disclose how I know this, but I know it. I have proof.

I'm hoping that by calling her out on my blog, by letting her know that I know she was here today, she will call me to be on her show. For some reason.

I'm not really qualified to do anything. Or good at anything. Or fascinating in any way. But maybe that, in and of itself, will fascinate her enough to want me on her show.

Or she could give me some free stuff. I always like free stuff.

Or she could do one of those "surpise! here are all of your favorite famous people in one show, here to sing a song for you, and talk to you, and give you free stuff, and to give a bunch of stuff to people who need stuff in honor of you, and then we'll read your novel on Oprah's Book Club."

I bet that's what it is.

I'll just wait by the phone.

C.T.

No comments: