Monday, September 19, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Season Premiere season.

These next couple of weeks are the most glorious season of the year. All of the things I've been waiting for since last May will now finally come back to me. How much do I depend on TV? I will tell you.

Today, I woke up sneezy, as though a cold is coming on, or perhaps allergies. Then my friend at work reminded me that Lost premieres this week, and we proceeded to talk Lost for several minutes. After this, I realized my sneezing had nearly subsided.

I am literally allergic to life WITHOUT my favorite TV shows.

So, to stay healthy, if you need me over the next couple of weeks, I will be here:

Mondays, 7:00 pm - Arrested Development
Tuesdays, 8:00 pm - The Amazing Race
Wednesdays, doubleheader, 7:00 pm - America's Next Top Model, 8:00 pm - Lost
Thursdays, doubleheader, 7:00 pm - Alias, 9:00 pm - ER
Sunday Sept 25, 8:00 pm - made for TV movie, Martha Behind Bars

These are the regular shows on my schedule, with the exception of the Martha movie. These are the shows that make it to tape if I cannot be home to watch. It's a full schedule. But, that's not to say I don't also have time for a few other favorites, shows that I don't tape, but watch when I'm home.

The Simpsons
Without a Trace
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

and many more.

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to watch these shows.

I'm happy to be somebody.

C.T.

No comments: