Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Oddities of the Day

Beverage:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There is nothing quite as good as the first few sips of Coke at lunch after waiting with great anticipation until noon for this wonderful beverage. Oh man, that's GOOD. So this is why the Diet Pepsi Twist that I'm drinking now because it was the only caffeinated beverage in the cooler today is pretty much the complete opposite of a good thing, and an absolute and total let down.

Restaurant:
Driving in the Jeep on a quick errand during lunch, I noticed an eating establishment I hadn't seen before- Big Mama's Chicken and Waffles. Yes, I'd like the Chicken and Waffle Value Meal, with a Diet Pepsi Twist, please. Could we mega-size that? I want the biggest chicken on the largest waffle you have, washed down with the giant-est oddly-concocted caffeine beverage ever made.

Apparel:
I also spotted the grand opening of a new store that I'm sure will sweep the fashion scene this fall: Lingerie and Wigs. Because every beautiful lingerie ensemble needs a good wig.

C.T.

No comments: