Monday, December 19, 2005

And...
... I've decided (heavily influenced by The West Wing) that I need a contingent of advisors following me around all day everyday, helping me make decisions, backing me up, disagreeing with me, explaining things to me, and generally having my back when I do all the dumb things that I do.

Fashion decisions
What to eat for dinner
How to handle a conversation
Prep me for congenial small talk in certain party situations
Advice on who I should spend my time with
Directions to a restaurant
Wake-up calls

There are just so many areas where I could use the brilliance of a group of people who are much smarter than I am.

I'm not really sure how I've gotten this far without an advisory board, but I probably would be a lot further if I'd had six people making better decisions for me.

C.T.

No comments: