Sunday, August 20, 2006

The World's Best Mullet
Over the past week or so, I've been going through a lot of pictures. I've been working on a project to print and frame photos for my walls.

After completion of the project, survey says.... AWESOME. It's super fun to have friends and family all over my house all the time.

But, in going through photos, I came across one of my prize photos from my second trip to Russia several years ago. Let me start with the story...

This guy was the host in a restaurant where we had breakfast one morning. He had the most amazing hair I have ever seen in my life. We could tell he was super proud of his long, luscious locks. And he was completely oblivious to our snickers. He would walk around and turn his head, allowing for his flowing hair to swirl around, showing off. But this seemed to be just how he walked and flaunted on a normal day. He wasn't doing this to impress us.

He was also completely oblivious to this sneak photo I took of him. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... Mulletov! (we are pretty sure that means "awesome mullet" in Russian)



Needless to say, I think this is the best mullet on the planet. And while the trip to Russia was amazing in and of itself, traveling that far and getting to see this amazing work of hair made the trip totally completely absolutely worthwhile.

Jealous?

C.T.

PS: I did not put Mulletov on my wall, but I may rethink that.

No comments: