Monday, August 14, 2006

Don't worry....
You can always get a good mix CD in Texas.

Mix - I'm Okay
Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Rosanna - TOTO
Every Little Thing She Does - The Police
The One I Love - R.E.M.
Hot in Herre - Nelly
She's All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin
Cray - Alanis Morissette
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
Stand - R.E.M.
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
The You Move - Outkast
Shake Your Bon-Bon - Ricky Martin
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Every Breath You Take - The Police
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - U2
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Shiny Happy People - R.E.M.

Mix - 00s Alt Rock (this one had an earlier version with a couple of minor variations)
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
How to Save a Life - The Fray
Psychobabble - Frou Frou
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Look After You - The Fray
They - Jem
Hospital Food - David Gray
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Float On - Modest Mouse
Everybody's Changing - Keane
Over My Head - The Fray
How We Operate - Gomez
Just a Ride - Jem
One Chance - Modest Mouse
Your Eyes Open - Keane
The One I Love - David Gray
Little House - The Fray

C.T.

No comments: