Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hair Metal
There are so many good Hair Metal songs to pick from that there may someday be Hair Metal II. But for now, I hope you find this to be as good of a mix as I do:

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n' Roses
Rock You Like A Hurrican - Scorpions
Here I go Again - Whitesnake
Heaven - Warrant
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Come on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
Rock and Roll All Nite - Kiss
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Love Hurts - Nazareth
Nobody's Fool - Cinderella (by special request...)
Cherryl Pie - Warrant
Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
I Remember You - Skid Row
Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers (this one isn't technically "hair"; I just like it)
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
More Than Word - Extreme

Because any good Hair Metal CD should end with the cheesiest Hair Metal Ballad of all time: More Than Words.

Enjoy!

I mean... BANG YOUR HEAD!

C.T.

No comments: