Friday, June 25, 2004

The End is HERE
Today is my last day at my job. It's all very exciting.

I have a lot to do today:

I've already taken care of the wearing of jeans and flip-flops. I can mark that off my list.

There's much throwing away of things yet to be done. It's surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. Very, very liberating, rewarding, and just plain SWEET.

I'm boxing up a few things to take home with me. Things that I brought in with me when I started here, and need to be rescued back to my home.

Um, I have to email a lot. And play on the internet. Both VERY important.

I have to procure my free sandwich. This is possibly the most important thing I will do today.

I'll need to enjoy the last moments I may ever have in an office with a door that closes. Where I'm going, they've got this whole open-air configuration of desks thing going on. I do so love the door. That closes.

I also have to enjoy being a Director for these last few hours, as this will likely never happen again. I don't necessarily want to ever direct anything again. But it sure is fun to have all these business cards with 'Director' on it underneath my name. I plan to auction off the cards, as I have over half a box of them left. They're quite valuable.

I have to avoid a cake party. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting one, and that is GREAT for me. I do so hate cake parties.

I have to enjoy my last blogging at work. Further blogging will have to take place not at work. It will be an adjustment. But really, the blogging breaks at work were incorporated to get me through many tough days at this job. It's served me well. I will enjoy it one last time today.

There's so much more Very. Important. Stuff to do. I can't even think of it all.

I should say goodbye to some people. I guess. If I have time....

There's just so much to do! One of my busiest days ever....

C.T.

ps: WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

No comments: