Thursday, June 10, 2004

I'm Peculiar-ly Popular
So apparently my Tyrant Store is listed as the 6th most popular blog store out of 75 blog stores.

That's pretty impressive, in my opinion.

However, what's more impressive is the amount of sales that one would think would coincide with being such a popular store is, well, not coinciding. I haven't noticed many sales, nor money pouring into my pockets from sales. So is it popular based only on the number of people who look at it, enjoy looking at the pretty stuff, but yet still refuse to buy anything??

That's not very impressive, in my opinion.

Buying stuff will make the Tyrant happy. It's good stuff (ask my friends and family who I 'encourage' to wear/use/have the stuff). And the proceeds go to things that help me be able to keep writing here, for your entertainment.

There's new stuff. The prices are lower. It's all good.

C.T.

No comments: