Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I'm 500 Today
My apologies for the light posting lately. Do not fear. I have not abandoned the blog. But, there's lots going on lately. Changes coming. It's been tough to focus on writing.

The biggest distraction has been that this post is my 500th post. I've felt pressure to make it a truly phenomenal post. I've typed here 499 times, and most of them have been good, or entertaining, or at least something to read.

But 500?? That one should be memorable. To mark the occasion.

So, I'd like to start with a clip show of all the highlights of 500 postings on Cynical Rantings. The good times, the bad times. From the beginning, til now.....

Ok, not really.

It's just cool that I've had 500 things to say. Ever. At all.

I hope to have at least 500 more.

Thanks for reading... all .... 500... posts.

C.T.

No comments: