Saturday, July 29, 2006

Today's Musical Geniusery
Um, so yeah. I've spent most of the day with my iTunes, creating new music playlists and ripping my CDs onto the Macbook. It's about the most fun I've had this week.

Seriously. It. Has. Been. AWESOME.

And yes, I've been air-drumming all the while.

Here are today's mixes.

Girl Bluegrass Chill Rock (This is a working title...)

You Got It - Bonnie Raitt
Come to My Window - Melissa Etheridge
Closer to Fine - Indigo Girls
Carnival - Natalie Merchant
Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
Power of Two - Indigo Girls
Shame on You - Indigo Girls
I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow - O' Brother Where Art Thou
Keep on Growing - Sheryl Crow
I Want to Come Over - Melissa Etheridge
Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow & Dixie Chicks
Get out the Map - Indigo Girls
I'm the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
Least Complicated - Indigo Girls
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Easy Silence - Dixie Chicks
Big Yellow Taxi - Sarah MacLachlan & Friends
Down to the River - Allison Krauss

80s-90s Skate Party (this one isn't quite final, yet)

Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
One Way or Another - Blondie
Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Motown Philly - Boyz II Men
We Can Last Forever - Chicago
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Da' Butt - E.U.
Get on Your Feet - Gloria Estefan
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson
Material Girl - Madonna
U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
Beat It - Michael Jackson
Baby Got Back - Sir Mixalot
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
Ice, Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Vogue - Madonna

And the last one is simply titled:
I Just Like These Songs

Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Long Way to Happy - Pink
It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
Music - Madonna
Epic - Faith No More
Wishin' And Hopin' - Ani DeFranco
Until it Sleeps - Metallica
Dude (Looks Like a Lady) - Aerosmith
She's a Lady - Tom Jones
What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani
Would You Die for Me - Bride
Frozen - Madonna
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
Mama Told Me (Not to Come) - Tom Jones
Stay With You - Goo Goo Dolls
Human Nature - Madonna
My Immortal - Evanescence
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis

C.T.

No comments: