Thursday, February 23, 2006

Idol Favorites
Keeping it short tonight...

I predict one of these Idols will be the winner:



or





I just like these Idols and I hope they stay a long time:


He's interesting and fun and he can sing. Although I hope the quirkiness doesn't get too annoying more so than it is (so far) loveable.


He's hot, yet kinda rough and rocker-ish (not in a Grandma rocker kind of way), and he can sing. And his favorite female singer is Kelly Clarkson, sooo me likey.


Fun to watch.


He's very pretty, and he can sing. Although I'm almost annoyed with the whole "Ace" name thing. Really? Is that your name? It's a little too perfect.



And, PLEASE GET HER OFF THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!!!



Good heavens, I didn't think one person could be so annoying. It's not easy annoying me so early in the season.

Let the games begin.

C.T.

No comments: