Monday, April 02, 2007

I don't care...... now

I've spent the last three weeks obsessing over my bracket for March Madness. Up until this weekend, I held steady at the top of the middle of the pack.

Then after the final four was decided this weekend, I popped into tied for 3rd place, 5th over all. Only one of two to pick Ohio State to win.

I have been OBSESSED with the bracket for three weeks.

Tonight I went to a boss's house with a bunch of co-workers for dinner and to watch the game.

Halftime hit and I was WORN OUT. Mostly because the girls had watched Dancing With the Stars before the game started, and I used all of my best energy making snarky comments about Heather Mill's leg (that STILL didn't fall off) and everything about Billy Ray Cyrus.

I left the party at halftime, and now I'm sitting at home trying to watch the rest of the game, but I suddenly realized that I don't care anymore.

I'm just so sleepy. And all I really care about is going to bed.

I don't know if I can make it to the end of the game. A minute and a half left.

Ohio State isn't going to win. My obsession is over.

C.T.

No comments: