Saturday, April 07, 2007

I am so confused

I don't really know what's going on today.

1. I slept most of the day away. In fact, i woke up at 2:45 this afternoon. I have never done this before. I have no idea how this happened. I didn't even work yesterday. As you can see in yesterday's post, part of my day yesterday involved naps with the puppies. Therefore, I am quite confused about how I slept so much today.

2. It is 35 degrees outside and it snowed this morning (apparently while I was still asleep). People, it is April in Texas. I am quite confused by the winter blast that greeted me when I finally rolled out of bed this afternoon.

3. After I figured out what time it was today, I made myself go to the mall to use some coupons I have. I hate the mall. The only thing that will get me there is a coupon or a big sale when I desperately need clothes. In this case, I need springtime clothes for work, which seems weird considering I will be wearing a coat while I shop. I intended to do that this morning, but I finally made it there around 4:00. This is not the confusing part.

What confuses me is the out-in-the-middle-of-the-mall chair massages. That just seems weird to me. When I get a massage I prefer a quiet room where no one is watching me relax. But here these people are in the middle of a mall where everyone can see them getting rubbed down by a complete stranger. Is that relaxing?

It seems creepy to me.

It's been a weird day. And it's almost time for me to go to bed again.

C.T.

No comments: