Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blurg

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Last week, the battery died in my car. That was fun.

Then I had a birthday (making me another year older) on the same day as the viewing before my Grandma's funeral, which was the day after my birthday. Which, incidentally, was just two weeks since the other funeral so far this year.

I haven't been to work in a week. I was supposed to have two days off for fun and relaxation last week, but that turned into five days off, none of which were fun or relaxing. And I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

I feel neither relaxed nor ready to have to think about work. I'm tired and cranky and that's never good for work. I just really want to sleep for about a week. That might help.

Also, my birthday is the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, every year. And, Heath Ledger died on my birthday this year.

So, to all of this I say . . . blurg.

C.T.

No comments: