Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!
Yep. And it's been a good one. All weekend.

Dinner with friends.

Home-cooking with the family. Nap with the puppies.



Some much-needed birthday house-cleaning. I tell you what, it's something special to have a clean house for my birthday, even if I cleaned it myself.

Today was a day off from work. A facial with my mom. A jaunt to Target. Whataburger for lunch. A birthday nap.

AND, I cooked. Yep, dinner is simmering on the stove. And it's NOT from a box. It's an actual recipe.

I wrote a whole blog in my head during my facial, but then I forgot it because I was so relaxed. I've never had a facial before. It. Was. Awesome.

She cleaned off 30 years of face grime, so now I will start with a clean face slate. I'm not really sure what all she did to me, but I'm pretty sure at one point one of the masks was Vics Vaporub.

I don't care. It was awesome.

Tonight is a brand new Heroes and a brand new Studio 60, plus my Mamaw's taco soup (that's what I made for dinner, yo).

Happy, happy birthday to me.

C.T.

No comments: