Sunday, October 31, 2004

Let the noveling begin.
Ok, so at midnight tonight I will busily begin writing my second novel.

Or, perhaps it is more accurate to say that I still haven't thought of anything to write about, nor have I officially signed up for Nanowrimo, nor do I conceivably even remotely have the time to tackle this challenge again.

Um, yes. Let's go with the second one.

But never fear, dear readers. I have not given up, yet. I may not have an idea, or much time to write. But I still have the desire to do this. And crazier things have happened.

I just may crank out another novel in November after all.

But as of right now, I got nothin'.

So, if nothing else, I cheer the rest of you on who are tackling this brave endeavor. May it be insightful, useful, and good writing practice.

But most of all, have fun.

Happy Nanowrimo!!

C.T.

No comments: