Sunday, August 22, 2004

Thinking Again
There are times when I wish my memory functioned better. Well, in general I wish it functioned better. But sometimes I see or hear or experience something that I know I'm going to want to go back to later, but the moment passes and I realize as it dissolves in front of me that I may not have gotten everything out of it that I should at that moment.

It's when I see or hear something that I know I need to remember. But I either pay attention too late, or I'm paying attention too much to really get it.

I saw a movie today that I wished I could take with me. I realize it will one day come out on DVD and I can buy it. But I wanted it today. I want to be able to refer back to it when pieces of it pop into my head throughout the week. It's another one of those 'right thing at the time' things that land with me and make me think.

Quotes, themes, images, sounds, thoughts - things I want to remember.

Things that make me think.

C.T.

No comments: