Thursday, May 20, 2004

Jasmine...Out!
Did you see how I tricked the Universe? We, The Alliance?? We totally tricked the Universe by a) being nonchalant about American Idol this week, an 2) predicting the opposite outcome.

HA! The Alliance rocks.

Our ploy totally worked and we finally rid the world of the anti-musical non-stylings of Jasmine "Jazzy" Rasmussen. Er, Trias. Whatever.

I have no comments to make about the 50 minutes of non-results show leading up to the victorious announcement of Jazzy's departure. We've heard Tamyra sing at least one of those songs before. And the other guy? I was out in the garage trying not to listen. I still heard him. I wasn't pleased.

Next week, showdown between Fantasia and Diana. Clearly we want Diana to win, since Clay has shown us that second place is the way to get more recognition. Has anyone heard from Ruben lately? Um... no. Which is why we want the same to happen to Diana. Let's hope she wins.

C.T.

No comments: