Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Slashing Prices!
Ok, it wouldn't be entirely accurate to say my Tyrant Gear is flying off the shelves in mass quantities.... mostly because there aren't actual shelves and my stuff doesn't fly. Although it would be cool if it did. I should look into that...

Anyway, I can vouch for the Gear that it's really cool stuff. I've got quite a few items at home, proving useful, functional, and above all else, tons of fun and fashion forward.

I've recently slashed a few prices to make Tyrant Gear a little easier on the wallet. Plus, Cafepress is running some stuff on sale right now (hats, select shirts). So if you've been holding out for the perfect moment to hop on the Tyrant Fashion and Accessory Craze sweeping the globe, now is the most cost-efficient time to do that.

Check it out.

C.T.

No comments: