Monday, January 19, 2004

Holy Cow! Vote for ME!!!!
Birthday presents are coming early this year, and adding to the list of cool things for my birthday this week is that I made the list of nominees for a Bloggie.

HOW COOL IS THAT???

Yep, I stumbled back onto the Bloggie site, just to see if, per chance, I had somehow made the list. And, after scrolling almost all the way down the page, there I saw my blog listed under Best New Weblog. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

ME!! Possibly winning a prize!!! I'M SHOCKED AND AWED!!!

So, now it is up to you to make sure I win.

Before January 31:
Go here. Scroll almost to the bottom of the page. Look for Cynical Rantings under the category Best New Weblog. Then, vote for me.

Click on the circle next to Cynical Rantings, and vote like you've never voted before. Tell your friends and have them also vote like they've never voted before.

And, apparently there is an actual prize. Seriously, I've never won anything in my life. So the prospect of $11.00 and a $50.00 gift certificate to Amazon is HUGELY cool for me.

Thanks to all of you who nominated me. It totally paid off. Now finish the job, and I will be eternally grateful, rewarding you with more and more of the best blog writing you've ever read.

For free.

C.T.

No comments: