Tuesday, January 20, 2004

A Bit More Info About the Bloggie. . .
Okay, I'm a little excited about this. It's not a big deal, but it's humoring me greatly today. I only have one tiny thing to add about it. Then I'm done talking about it.

I swear.

Just a reminder, if you voted for me a week or so ago to be nominated, that's great and all. But now you must go back (just once more) to vote for me as a finalist to win. The first vote was just to nominate me. 'They' picked the people with the most nominations to be finalists, and now you must go back to vote for me to win the award, if you so desire for me to win.

I desire this.

I am a complete nobody and I don't even have cool graphics or anything to lure people here. I do this in my 'spare' time, and it's all about the writing. So to be nominated amongst other blogs is strangely odd, yet very cool.

If you are a regular reader, this is your time to shine and show me how much you enjoy spending time here. If you are popping in here for the first time to check me out and see if I'm worthy of your vote, please take your time. Look around. Read some stuff. It ain't the prettiest blog in the world, but it's got so much more than aesthetic beauty.

It has me.

Thanks for stopping in and voting for me in the Best New Weblog category, if you have a moment to spare. It only takes a second. I swear.

Now I'll shut up and get back to my regularly blog-cast writing.

You won't hear another word out of me about it. I'm done begging for votes.

I swear.

C.T.

No comments: