Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thanks, Mom
Tonight I got home from work(s) at the early hour of 9:15PM. I've had too many days like that lately.

But tonight was different. Did I have to then make dinner for myself after a really long day of working?

No.

Why?

Because today while I was at work(s), my mom came to my house and delivered to my fridge enough soup to feed me for several meals. And it's the good kind of Mom Homemade Soup.

Yep, she just happened to make lots of soup this week, and she was kind enough to bring it here to be waiting for me when I got home. When I didn't have time to come get it from her. And really, when I don't even enough time to feed myself. I shudder to think what I would have eaten tonight without the soup delivery.

It's like the anti-Meals on Wheels. Food delivered to someone who is NOT a shut in, and NOT home enough to cook.

Thanks, Mom.

C.T.

PS: Your soup is fabulous, even at 9:30 at night.

No comments: