Friday, July 25, 2003

Unintentional Reality TV Hiatus
I'm sure it's been noticed that I have not blogged much in the past week or so about my summer reality TV favorites. To reassure you that I have not abandoned all reality TV watching for frivolous reasons, I will explain the lack of reality TV blogging.

I am in the process of moving, from apartment to house. This has unfortunately left me unable to keep up with my shows for the past week or so, due to a lack of time, and a lack of having a TV hooked up. It's been a week long process of cleaning and moving a few things at a time, with the grand finale taking place this weekend. Therefore, I should be able to resume my usual intense reality TV viewing and appreciation schedule next week.

In the meantime, please keep up with these shows on your own: Cupid, The Amazing Race, and if you are really bored, Paradise Hotel, for the sole purpose of watching Toni's eyes bug out of her head when she gets mad (and that is quite often), much like they did during her impressive stint on the cancelled FOX reality show of last year, Love Cruise. Then write an essay on why FOX would choose the same person to be on two of their lame reality TV shows. Is it a ploy to fool the public? Were there not enough other gullible losers game for Paradise Hotel? Does Toni the female body-building bartender own FOX? You decide.

C.T.

No comments: